ವರ್ಗೋ ಸೇರ್ಸಾಯರ (Hotcat) ಬತ್ತೊಂತಿಜ್ಜಿಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
Wikipedia Asian Monthಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
Hi, thanks for organizing Wikipedia Asian Month on Tulu Wikipedia. Here are some steps to set up:
- Step 1, make sure your event page is fully set up and translated. Link to the Sample page (You need to localize This template)
- Step 2, translate the banner at here, make sure tranlsate the link to the event page of your home wiki.
- Step 3, when you finish the two steps, update this page. When both "Main Page" and "CN"(tranlsation) marked as done, I will enbale the CN in your language all the way to the end of November.
Friendly poke: These pages may have to be deleted: ವರ್ಗೊ:ಮಾಜಾಯಿನೆಗ್ ಪಾಡಿನ ಲೇಕನೊಲು.
Community Insights Surveyಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
RMaung (WMF) ೨೦:೦೩, ೬ ಸಪ್ಟಂಬರ್ ೨೦೧೯ (IST)
Reminder: Community Insights Surveyಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
RMaung (WMF) ೨೦:೩೯, ೨೦ ಸಪ್ಟಂಬರ್ ೨೦೧೯ (IST)
Reminder: Community Insights Surveyಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
RMaung (WMF) ೦೦:೩೧, ೪ ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ ೨೦೧೯ (IST)
Hi my friend.could you please make two article about united states and joseph stalin ? if yes please create this two article in your own language wikipedia.
[Small wiki toolkits – Indic workshop series 2020] Register now! - Reminderಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
Note:You have received this message as you an interface-admin on your home Wikimedia project.
Greetings, hope this message finds you all in the best of your health, and you are staying safe amid the ongoing crisis.
Firstly, to give you context, Small wiki toolkits (SWT) is an initiative to support small wiki communities, to learn and share technical and semi-technical skills to support, maintain, and grow. We are happy to inform you that the SWT group has planned a series of four online workshops for Indic Wikimedia community members during June & July 2020. These workshops have been specifically designed and curated for Indic communities, based on a survey conducted early this year. The four workshops planned in this regard are;
- Understanding the technical challenges of Indic language wikis (by Birgit): Brainstorming about technical challenges faced by contributors to Indic language Wikimedia projects.
- Using project management & bug reporting tool Phabricator (by Andre): Introduction to Phabricator, a tool used for project management and software bug reporting.
- Writing Wikidata queries (by Mahir256): Introduction to the Wikidata Query Service, from writing simple queries to constructing complex visualizations of structured data.
- You can read more about these workshops at: SWT Indic Workshop Series 2020/Workshops -- exact dates and timings will be informed later to selected participants.
Registration is open until 24 May 2020, and you can register yourself by visiting this page! These workshops will be quite helpful for Indic communities to expand their technical bandwidth, and further iterations will be conducted based on the response to the current series. Looking forward to your participation! If you have any questions, please contact us on the talk page here. MediaWiki message delivery (ಪಾತೆರ್ಲೆ) ೧೯:೩೬, ೨೨ ಮೇ ೨೦೨೦ (IST)
REMINDER - Feedback from writing contest jury of Project Tiger 2.0ಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
Invitation for Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2021ಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2021
September 1 - September 30, 2021view details!
Wiki Loves Women South Asia welcomes the articles created on gender gap theme. This year we will focus on women's empowerment and gender discrimination related topics.
We are proud to announce and invite you and your community to participate in the competition. You can learn more about the scope and the prizes at the project page.
Wiki Loves Women Team ೦೩:೩೮, ೧೯ ಆಗೋಸ್ಟು ೨೦೨೧ (IST)
How we will see unregistered usersಸಂಪೊಲಿಪುಲೆ
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
೨೩:೪೯, ೪ ಜನವರಿ ೨೦೨೨ (IST)